We’re working in partnership with a world-leading design, engineering, and project management consultancy.
Due to their continued expansion, they have an exciting opportunity for a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
- Work within a team and provide a range of Quantity Surveying/Employer’s Agent duties from project inception through to completion.
- Supporting procurement strategies.
- Site presence as required by specific project deliverables.
- Prepare Cost Plans/Estimates/Bills of Quantities/Tender Documents.
- Provide post contract Quantity Surveying/Employer’s Agent services.
- Prepare data and reports to timescales in a format required by line management/clients.
- Work collaboratively with other service teams to provide an integrated approach to client delivery.
- Managing client relationships and service delivery on a project basis, in conjunction with senior management.
- Qualified with a BSc (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying.
- Chartered member of the RICS (or equivalent).
- Extensive experience on major projects and a working knowledge of JCT and NEC forms of contract.
- Commercially aware, work well as part of a team and demonstrate the people management skills to support and mentor where required.
- A knowledge and understanding of the component parts of a project and overall construction costs coupled with a competent knowledge of a range of project procurement options.
Package & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Industry-leading programmes to help improve your skills and knowledge.
- A bespoke rewards package that can be tailored to your personal preferences.
- Flexible and hybrid working