- Candidate required: Working Foreman
- Job Type: Permanent
- Start date: Immediate
- Industry: Construction professionals South
- Location: South Coast (Portsmouth/Fareham/Southampton)
- Salary & package dependant on experience: £DOE + Package
On behalf of our client, ITS Construction Professionals South are searching for a Working Foreman to a bespoke builder based in the South Coast. This is a permanent opportunity for the right person and has the potential to start immediately. Ideally the candidate will come from a Carpentry/Multi Trade background.
- Maintain a positive relationship with customers & maintain a professional standard service, reporting regularly on build progress
- Managing sub-contract teams, ensuring there is a positive and proactive environment to work in
- Manage designated project and ensure the works are to be complete on time and to budget
- Ensure resources and materials are sourced at competitive rates within required timescales.
- Checking and preparing site reports, checking designs and drawings
- Manage site Health & Safety, ensuring projects meet all company procedures and legal legislation, undertaking regular safety inspections.
- Ensure quality control is adhered to and works are completed to the highest possible standard.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications & Competencies
- Previous experience working as Working Foreman/Foreman/Lead Carpenter/Carpenter
- CSCS Card
- First Aid at Work
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply: Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence.
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.