- Candidate required: Site Manager/Agent
- Start date: December 2023
- Industry: Construction
- Location: Southampton
The role & about the client:
My client is a leading contractor within the construction industry and they are searching for an experienced Site Manager with a Civil Engineering or Electrical background. If you have experience working within the Water sector, this would be preferrable but not essential.
- Managing a site project team (including Site Engineer, SHEQ Advisor, Foreman, Site Operatives)
- Management of subcontractors
- Delivering works, ensuring the highest level of safety at all times
- Controlling safety, quality & environmental activities
- Writing & reviewing RAMS
- Client interface
- Progress reporting
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager on site
The ideal candidate
- Will have Civils, Electrical or Water experience.
Essential Qualifications/ experience required/ specific requirements for the role
- CSCS Card
- First Aid at Work
- EUSR card preferrable but not essential
- NVQ/Degree Qualified
- Potential to lead on to permanent work
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence or contact me on 02380 2380600/07425 303721
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.