ITS M&E are looking for an experienced Mechanical Contracts Manager to join a leading facilities managment company who have been established for over 40 years.
The role will consist of managing multiple design and build commercial projects ,contracting for Tier 1 Construction Companies, the projects are typically located in Gloucestershire region with some on the fringes of this.
- Manage/budget projects and estimate change where necessary
- Delivering projects in a timely manner and ensuring they will be ready for completion
- Work closely and ensuring there is a strong relationship with contractors/sub-contractors
- Carrying/completion of site surveys
- Manage all site staff
- Adhering to all health and safety procedures
- Assist and solve any queries risen on site
- Attend any meetings on site when required
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Good mechanical knowledge
- Design Experience
- Estimating capabilities
- Commercially astute
- At least 5 Years’ experience as a Project/Mechanical Manager or within a similar M&E role, ideally from a contracting background.
- Strong communication and people skills
- SMSTS/SSSTS/CSCS Black Card
- Full UK Driving License
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Recent work references