- Candidate required: Civils Site Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
- Start date: Immediate
- Industry: Construction professionals South
- Location: Tower Bridge – London
- Salary & package dependant on experience: Up to £55,000 + Package
The role & about the client:
On behalf of our client, ITS Building People (Southampton) are searching for an experienced Site Manager to work on a Civils project on Tower Bridge in London. This would suit someone based in Surrey/Berkshire or North Hampshire, as further projects will be towards Hampshire. The client is based in Southampton, but operate across the South.
- Liaising with clients and reporting on progress to staff and the public
- Supervising construction workers and hiring subcontractors
- Buying materials for each phase of the project
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
- Motivating the workforce
- Day to day problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise
- Using specialist project management computer programmes
- Working on-site in all weathers, at clients’ businesses or in a site office.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Site Manager working on Civils Project.
Essential Qualifications/ experience required/ specific requirements for the role:
- Previous experience as a Civils Site Manager
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Future opportunities to progress into Senior Site Management positions.
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence contact me on 02380 2380600/07586086768
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.