- Candidate required: Site Manager-Residential
- Start date: January 2024
- Industry: Construction professionals South
- Location: Bournemouth
- Salary & package dependant on experience: up to £60,000 + Package
On behalf of our client, ITS Construction Professionals South are searching for an experienced Site Manager to join a dynamic and forward-thinking Residential Developer based in Dorset.
Due to continued growth and an order book which stretches well past 2024 they are looking to add an experienced Site Manager to deliver a block of 29 high spec traditional build apartments in Bournemouth. They are looking for Site Managers who have experience in the delivery of similar style projects and experience of taking developments from Piling/Groundworks through to Handover.
- Maintain a positive relationship with customers & maintain a professional standard service, reporting regularly on build progress
- Managing all employees and sub-contract teams, ensuring there is a positive and proactive environment to work in
- Manage projects and make sure that they are scheduled for works to complete on time and to budget
- Ensure resources and materials are sourced at competitive rates within required timescales.
- Checking and preparing site reports, checking designs and drawings
- Manage site Health & Safety, ensuring projects meet all company procedures and legal legislation, undertaking regular safety inspections.
- Ensure quality control is adhered to and works are completed to the highest possible standard.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications & Competencies
- Previous experience of delivering residential apartment and housing schemes
- CSCS Card
- First Aid at Work
- Strong IT Skills
- Passionate about Health and Safety
- Liaising with clients
- Future opportunities to progress into Senior Site Manager level role
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply: Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence or contact me on 02380 2380600/07425 303714
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.