- Candidate required: Land Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
- Start date: Immediate
- Industry: Construction professionals South
- Location: Bournemouth
- Salary & package dependant on experience:£50,000 -£60,000 + Package
The role & about the client: On behalf of our client, ITS Construction Professionals South are searching for an experienced Land Manager to join an award-winning house builder. This is a new role due to company growth and the successful candidate will be joining the company reporting directly into the Land Director.
As a Land Buyer for Dorset/Hampshire in your new role, you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and securing land for residential development to support the companies targets.
You will be responsible for sourcing Land across Dorset and Hampshire
Job description will include:
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with local authorities, local agents, land owners and other developers within the Division’s geographical area to ensure up to date knowledge of current and future market opportunities.
- Work closely with the land team to conduct land appraisals in line with the Group’s land appraisal system to determine the valuation of any potential development land.
- Produce a clear assessment of the potential success of a development by collating build costs, market research, local planning policy and technical information.
- Successfully negotiate and prepare offers to pursue land opportunities in order to meet the Division’s land requirements that are within budgets and forecasts.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of all technical and health and safety aspects covering land acquisition and development of land and associated legal agreements.
- Ensure effective working relationships are maintained between Land and other internal departments to ensure opportunities are maximised to assist with the land acquisition process.
- Maintain and manage the land register/portfolio.
- Liaise with Planning and external consultants to ensure the successful delivery of applications and decisions.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Land Manager with experience of purchasing Land in Dorset and Hampshire
Essential Qualifications/ experience required/ specific requirements for the role:
- Experience of working as a Land Manager or Senior Land Manager
- Successful experience in land acquisition within the housebuilding industry.
- N/A for this role
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence or contact me on 07425303714/02380 238600
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.