Website ITS Building People- Engineering
ITS Building People are searching for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the team at our office in Southampton, working within the Engineering sector of the business.
With over 50 years’ experience within the recruitment industry and now 19 offices in major cities and towns across the UK, we are a well-established, reputable and successful recruitment agency.
Within each of our offices we pride ourselves with local knowledge of both candidates and clients and our bespoke tailored service.
Due to expansion and a booming industry within our Southampton office we are now looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the Engineering team.
The job role:
You will be part of a busy, fast paced sales team establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with candidates & clients. You will attract new candidates using various techniques including outbound calls, marketing, advertising & using social media.
You will be required to generate new business and grow your desk in this sector, with hands on support from the team manager & director.
What essentials we need from you?
- Someone who is enthusiastic, hardworking and ambitious.
- Driven and motivated to progress
- Dynamic and willing to learn
- Driving License is preferred but not essential.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent training is always offered from one-off specific courses to ongoing distance learning with the REC with the opportunity to earn additional qualifications.
- Progression opportunities within the business including becoming a Recruitment Consultant or looking at management roles in the future
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly opportunities to earn bonuses.
- Team targets & team building activities etc
- Regular social events
- An extra day of annual leave for every year of employment
How to apply:
Please send an updated CV or call the office line to apply.
*Whilst every effort is made we may not reply to every response, we may not always get the opportunity due to volume of applications.