- Candidate required: Senior Site Manager-Residential
- Start date: March/April 2024
- Industry: Construction professionals Southampton
- Location: Shaftesbury
- Salary & package dependant on experience: Up to £70,000 + Package
The role & about the client:
My client is one of Hampshire’s most highly respected and innovative Residential Developers, they have gained an outstanding reputation based on the quality of the product they deliver. Due to continued growth and an order book which stretches well past 2024 they are looking to add an experienced Site Manager to deliver traditional build residential developments across Dorset and Hampshire ranging from 70-300 Units.
They are looking for Site Managers who have experience in the delivery of technically challenging projects and also experience of taking developments from Groundworks through to Handover including management of all sub-contractors and on site Labour. This particular site consists of 250 traditionally built houses.
- Maintain a positive relationship with customers & maintain a professional standard service, reporting regularly on build progress
- Managing all employees and sub-contract teams, ensuring there is a positive and proactive environment to work in
- Manage projects and make sure that they are scheduled for works to complete on time and to budget
- Ensure resources and materials are sourced at competitive rates within required timescales.
- Checking and preparing site reports, checking designs and drawings
- Manage site Health & Safety, ensuring projects meet all company procedures and legal legislation, undertaking regular safety inspections.
- Ensure quality control is adhered to and works are completed to the highest possible standard.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Number 1 Site Manager delivering volume traditional build housing projects.
Essential Qualifications/ experience required/ specific requirements for the role
- Previous experience of delivering Residential new build projects
- CSCS Card
- First Aid at Work
- NVQ/Degree Qualified
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence or contact me on 02380 2380600/07425 303714
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.