We are working with an award-winning Building Services and Low Carbon Engineering consultancy who have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior/Principal Mechanical Engineer to join their friendly team in Bristol.
They are at the forefront of low energy building design, working in a range of industry sectors, delivering diverse, award-winning projects across the UK.
You will be a key part of the team, client facing, delivering engineering designs for buildings from concept level to completion, achieving outstanding results.
- Designing low carbon, sustainable mechanical systems for multiple projects at various stages
- Producing design drawings
- Participating in the preparation of reports and specifications
- Engaging with design teams and clients during the design phase of projects
- Monitoring progress on site, taking a leading role during commissioning and handover
- Coordinating with multidisciplinary teams
- BEng or MEng degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant subject
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of designing mechanical systems for buildings
- Knowledge and experience of working on sustainable and low carbon projects
- Competence in software such as IES, Autocad, Revit, PHPP and SAP
What they offer:
A supportive employer with an excellent reputation they can provide a role full of exciting challenges in a growing business with opportunities for development and progression.
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Support towards professional accreditation and associated annual subscriptions
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays with options to purchase additional days
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Socials and away-days