ITS Cornwall Limited looking to take on a Recruitment Resourcer in our new Bodmin office. Cornwall has been covered by our Plymouth office for the last 23 years. We are part of the wider ITS Group with over 20 offices across the country and over 50 years experience in construction recruitment.
ITS Cornwall specialise in recruiting temporary workers to the construction industry for clients of various sizes across the county of Cornwall.
- Advertise live roles by drafting and placing adverts on multiple job boards
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates
- Deal with advert responses and source new candidates
- Make outbound calls to candidates to find out availability, generate leads and qualify for roles
- Learn and develop a good understanding of candidates, their roles and responsibilities and duties
- Fully register candidates checking references, checking qualifications and adhering to compliance checks.
- Learn and use the internal database to update candidate availability, records and contact history
- Answer the phone, take messages and transfer calls to the right consultants
- General office administrative duties
- Assist recruitment consultants in their day to day duties
Applicants must be computer literate and have an excellent phone manner and preferably hold a full clean driving licence. Previous admin / sales environment experience would be beneficial.
This position could potentially lead to a full time career in the Recruitment Industry as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for the right candidate.
Our office is open Mon to Friday 8am to 5.30pm but working hours for this role can be flexible to suit initially.
If you would to apply to join our team please forward your CV to Adam Roseveare
Rate of Pay:
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.