Quantity Surveyor – Residential New Build – All Levels
Are you looking to take the step into your first Quantity Surveyor role? Are you currently bored where you are and want a fresh challenge? Are you looking to progress your career? A fantastic client of mine who is a leading residential developer is looking to grow their commercial team from Trainees/ Assistants all the way up to Senior Quantity Surveyors.
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers , project managers and site engineers
- Current CSCS card or equivalent (Desirable)
- RICS Professional Membership (Desirable)
- BSc in Quantity Surveying (Desirable)
- UK Driving Licence (Required)
- Apply to this job ad
- Contact me on 01242 220 300 / 07425 303739 –
Please note all chats are private and confidential and can be arranged your work week.