Are you looking for a new challenge to progress your career to the next level?
We are working in partnership a world-leading design, engineering and project management consultancy who are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Oxford.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a key part of an established Project Management team. The role provides the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting projects up to £30m across Oxfordshire and the Thames Valley.
They are looking for a collaborative, motivated individual to:
- Manage and provide effective delivery of client-facing Project Management services across a range of market sectors.
- Take an effective role in business development and build on an existing team to help deliver new opportunities.
- Provide support to the senior management team as required on all business issues.
- Previous experience in the construction industry.
- Holding a relevant construction qualification or working towards being a member of a recognised professional institution i.e. RICS/APM.
- Experience of pre and post contract project control and responsibility and be able to deliver this service effectively to clients.
- The ability to manage a project throughout its lifecycle.
- Experience in the preparation of fee proposals and submissions.
- IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- Knowledge and/or qualification to deliver NEC 4 Projects is desirable.
- Full driving license.
This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong aspiration to progress and enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team.