- Candidate required: Painter and Decorator
- Job Type: Temporary
- Start date: 09/10/2023
- Industry: Construction Trades
- Location: Ashford, Kent
- Rate of Pay*: £19.00 – £19.50 per hour
- Level of experience, qualifications & related training*: CSCS (not essential but advantageous)
- Duration required: Ongoing
Job description: Painter and Decorator
Painter and Decorator required for specialist painting contractor. ITS Building people are looking for an experienced to assist our client with a project based in Ashford, Kent. Own transport would be beneficial but public transport is available near this project.
This painter contract will be ongoing with hours being 7:30 – 4:30, Monday-Friday and there may be an option to work overtime on the weekends at a higher rate.
Additional training and a full time contract may be provided for the right candidates.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Painting internal walls, ceilings and doors
- External walls
- Assisting the site management team
Requirements for the role
- A valid CSCS card is not essential but advantageous
- References upon request
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- You should have your own high vis jacket or vest, gloves and hard hat. These can be provided by ITS Building People for a small fee.
- Own tools are required
· There may be opportunities to acquire additional qualifications with this role on Health and Safety, machinery and traffic management
*Rates of Pay:
· Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Please contact the Horsham office on 01293 734272.
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 2 weeks
Salary: £19.00-£19.50 per hour
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ashford, Kent: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- painting: 1 year (preferred)
- CSCS (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 09/10/2023