- Candidate required: Telehandler Operator
- Job Type: Temporary
- Start date: 9th October 2023
- Industry: Construction Trades
- Location: Hailsham
- Rate of Pay*: £19.00 per hour
- Level of experience, qualifications & related training*: CPCS
- Duration required: 1 day
Job description: Building and Construction
Telehandler Operator required for a highly regarded regional developer that specialises in residential projects. ITS Building people are looking for an experienced and hardworking telehandler to assist our client with a project based in Hailsham, East Sussex. Own transport would be beneficial but public transport is available near this project.
This contract is 1 day, Monday 9th October
Additional training and a full time contract may be provided for the right candidates.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Assisting trades on site
- Moving materials around the site
- Loading and unloading materials
- Assisting the site management team
Requirements for the role
- A valid CPCS/NPORS card
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- You should have your own high vis jacket or vest, gloves and hard hat. These can be provided by ITS Building People for a small fee.
- Own tools not required
· There may be opportunities to acquire additional qualifications with this role on Health and Safety, machinery and traffic management
*Rate of Pay
· Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Contact the Horsham office on 01293 734272..
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 1 day
Salary: £19.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- telehandler: 1 year (preferred)
- CPCS (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 09/10/2023