We are working in partnership with an independent global construction and property consultancy who are looking for an experienced M&E Surveyor to join their growing team in Bristol.
In this diverse role, you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of sectors including Healthcare, offices, retail, commercial and education.
About the role:
· Undertaking M&E Surveys, condition surveys
· Pre-acquisition surveys
· Dilapidation surveys
· 10-year PPM schedules
· Monitoring M&E works on site
· Advising and liaising with internal project and cost control team
· Developing Commercial Strategies
· Developing Acquisition Strategies
· Relevant M&E qualification
· Experience in a similar role.
· Ability to monitor M&E works on site.
· Strong communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
· Customer focused.
· Full UK driving licence.
· Generous salary relevant to experience.
· 28 days holiday with the option to purchase up to 5 extra days.
· Season ticket loan
· Professional memberships and subscriptions
· Maternity and paternity packages
· Gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
· Hybrid and flexible working patterns to support your work-life balance.