Job Title: Insulator
ITS Construction is looking for a highly skilled Insulator to join our team. The Insulator will work with the Insulation team to install, cut, prepare, and remove insulation materials. The Insulator will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the work area and assisting other employees in the office. This position is a full-time position with a competitive pay.
- Read and understand blueprints, job orders, and other documents related to the job, such as purchase orders.
- Cut and prepare insulation materials such as Mineral Wool, Fire-barriers.
- Install insulation on SFS , Concrete frame etc.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and installation sites to ensure that jobs are completed in a timely manner.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Must have experience in Brickwork Cavity works, fixing and cutting insulation and fire barrier.
- Must have their own tools ( Impact driver, SDS drills, Insulation Cutting Knifes etc )
- Driving licence (Preferred)
- Free on site parking
- Long term work
- Monday – Friday with weekend availability.
- Close to local amenities
- English not required.
ITS is an accomplished recruitment agency celebrating 50 years within the industry. Supplying skilled, unskilled and professional for temporary and permanent roles within the construction industry. we provide a local tailored service to our clients and candidates.
If you are interested in our insulator role, please contact ITS Bristol on 01179 738511