Health & Safety Manager / Head of Health & Safety
Are you experienced in Residential New Builds? Wanting to work for leading developer who pride themselves on quality? Do you want to work for a company where you feel like a family? Wanting to work for a company where you can progress?
- Conduct site audits to monitor the Health & Safety standards on each site, identify any breaches and prepare a list of improvement actions. Prepare audit reports and then monitor to ensure that the required improvement actions are completed.
- Induct and train new starters to ensure that they understand the risks, methods and standards expected when working on a Residential Development.
- Check the qualifications of Employees on site to ensure they meet or exceed the minimum standards required to work on a construction site.
- Carry out training and toolbox talks to educate erectors and ensure they understand the standards expected.
- Complete accident investigation reports on behalf of the Health & Safety Manager
- Prepare and alter RAMS (Risk Assessments and Method Statements)
- Able to demonstrate education to a good standard – preferably to higher education or above.
- Completed an IOSH Managing Safety course and either hold or be working towards a NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- Hold or be willing to complete CSCS black card or above
- Full current driving licence and use of a personal car for work related usage. The car must be insured for business use.