Cladding Operative – Construction
Jon Type: Contract
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Price Work – To be negotiated
Multiple Cladding Operatives are required for a construction company within Bristol. Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Cladding operatives to work on projects that are accessible by local transport. The contract is ongoing, with working hours between 07:30am- 16:30pm
Daily responsibilities of a Cladding Operative are:
- Putting up Panels correct to plans
- Taking in deliveries
- Keeping the working area tidy
- Working with a verity of systems.
The Cladding Operative contract is on-going, with working hours between 07:30am- 16:30pm
Requirements of a Cladding Operative:
- A Valid CSCS Card
- The ability to perform physical manual Labour
- The ability to work at heights
- At least 1 years experience
Cladding Operative Benefits:
- Working hours include no weekends (unless wanted)
- Monday to Friday 07:30am-16:30pm
- High Vi’s Vest, Safety Glasses, Gloves, Dust Mask and hard hat can be provided if required
- Based in and around Bristol with multiple direct transport routes and local amenities.
- Weekly Pay
ITS is an accomplished recruitment agency with over 50 years of experience in supplying skilled professionals for temporary and permanent roles in the construction industry. we provide a local service tailored to our clients and candidate requirements.
If you are interested in our Labouring role, please contact ITS Bristol on 01179 738511