- Candidate required: Technical Manager – Residential
- Start date: Immediate
- Industry: Construction professionals South
- Location: Southampton
- Salary & package dependant on experience: £65,000 – £75,000 + Package
The role & about the client:
ITS Construction Professionals South are assisting a renowned Developer with their search for an experienced Technical Manager, working on traditional build developments in an office-based role with flexible working and a generous package.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Liaising with appropriate authorities
- Running a minimum of 5 sites simultaneously
- Checking detailed construction drawings
- Identifying and resolving technical and construction issues as they arise
- Delivering technical design approvals for the projects
- Working within established budgets
- Preparing and presenting the design program at progress meetings
- Carrying out site inspections
The Ideal candidate will be an existing Technical Manager within a Residential Developer. An individual with substantial understanding of traditional build development would be most suitable, preferably experienced in job running with a construction, design or technical qualification at degree level or equivalent.
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence or contact me on 02380 2380600/07425 303714
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.