Are you an experienced Sustainability Consultant looking for a new challenge? Do you have a real desire to learn, grow and to forge a successful career within an award-winning multi-discipline consultancy?
Due to their continuing success, our client has an exciting new opportunity within their growing Sustainability Team in Leeds.
The team provide a range of sustainability services direct to client organisations, external consultant teams, contractors, and to their own multi-disciplinary project teams. You will be involved in developing, governing and delivering sustainability strategies from inception, through to hand over for buildings and property portfolios.
You will specialise in sustainable appraisals, carbon modelling and climate change. You will play a key part in the continued growth of the team that spans over a variety of sectors including (but not limited to): schools, university buildings, offices, industrial units, hotels, leisure centres and hospitals.
As a senior member of the team your remit will include developing your own clients and workstreams and you will be involved in preparing fee proposals.
- BREEAM Assessments
- HQM Assessments
- SKA Assessments
- DREAM Assessments
- WELL Assessments
- Embodied carbon reviews
- Net Zero Carbon reviews
- Assist with producing technical briefing notes and reports
- Assist project stakeholders with all issues relating to sustainability
- Expand the role to encompass wider issues of sustainability pre and post construction.
- Production of reports and drawings
- Training in BREEAM and other similar sustainability assessment methodologies is essential
- An understanding of Building Regulation Part L
- A good eye for detail
- Able to produce concise verbal and written reports
- Knowledge of renewable and LZCT options
- Experience with planning support documents
- Full UK driving licence
Our client is a financially secure, award winning multi-discipline property and construction consultancy with a passion to succeed and a drive to be the best.
They employ hundreds of people in offices throughout the UK and have delivered projects in 75 countries worldwide.
What they offer:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent career development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 28 days with length of service
- Life assurance cover
- Income Protection
- Private medical insurance
- A contributory company pension plan