New vacancy/ Live role
- Candidate required: Static Maintenance Electrician
- Job Type: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP
- Industry: Engineering
- Location: Wolverhampton
- Salary & package dependant on experience: £35,000 to £40,000
The role & about the client:
An established company with over 40 years’ experience providing mainteance services to commercial properties across the West Midlands. Thei clients include schools, hospitals and local authorities.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing plans to work out where wiring and plug sockets need to be fitted.
- Working in a static commercial building in Wolverhampton
- Fitting fuse boxes, earth terminals and circuit breakers.
- Connecting initial wiring to sockets, switches, light fittings, power supplies, computer networks and appliances (a.k.a. the second fix).
- Fault finding and remidial works
- Reactive and Preventive Maintenance of emergency lights
Essential Qualifications/ experience required/ specific requirements for the role:
ECS Gold card
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence or contact the office on 02380 633 425.
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.