Site Manager: Gloucester
Are you a Site Manager looking for a pivotal role in developing some of our new and exciting projects? A fantastic opportunity for a talented Site Manager has arisen. We have a vast pipeline of works and are offering permanent, stable opportunities with great support and development prospects.
As a site manager you will be overseeing the day to day activities. Ensuring health and safety standards are met and maintained. Have overall control over the delivery of the project. We are looking for a proactive, assertive and confident individual who’s flexible and able to take ownership for their work, combined with the ability to develop strong management and communication skills.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Site management
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
- Able to enforce H&S standards
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Health and safety
- Ensure quality assurance
- Manage the successful implementation of the build programme
- Excellent organisational & team management skills
- Lease with labour and resources on site to deliver the build programme
- Optimise the use of site staff, facilities equipment, supplies
- Knowledge of building and construction