Due to their continuing success, our client has an exciting opening for an experienced Senior Sustainability Engineer to join their Sustainability Team in Reading.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual with a desire to learn, grow and forge a long-term career within an award-winning multi-discipline consultancy.
The team provides a range of sustainability services direct to client organisations, external consultant teams, contractors, as well as to internal project teams. You will be involved in developing, governing and delivering sustainability strategies from inception, through to hand over for buildings and property portfolios. You will play a key part in the continued growth of the team and should demonstrate a passion to make a difference.
You will specialise in sustainable appraisals, carbon modelling and climate change. You will play a key part in the continued growth of the team that spans over a variety of sectors including education, health, commercial, industrial & leisure.
As a senior member of the team your remit will include developing your own clients and workstreams and you will be involved in preparing fee proposals.
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Building Services, Architecture or similar.
- A genuine passion and interest within the field of Sustainability.
- Understanding of the built environment
- Knowledge level of HVAC systems
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in undertaking SAP/SBEM Calculations
- SAP or SBEM accreditations are favourable
- Experience with IES Virtual Environment software
- Good knowledge level of Revit and AutoCAD
- Analytical and report writing skills
- Full UK driving licence
This role offers you the chance to progress your career at a forward thinking, friendly consultancy. Along with providing you with an opportunity to learn and develop skills and qualifications as part of a dynamic team, our client also offers:
- 25 days holiday – increases after 3, 5 and 8 years.
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension – company contributions increase with length of service
- Highly competitive salary
- Salary Sacrifice – Cycle to Work Scheme
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- Gym Membership Scheme
- Company car leasing scheme