- Candidate required: Senior Surveyor
- Job Type: Permanent
- Start date: Immediate
- Industry: Construction Professionals
- Location: Yeovil
- Salary & package dependant on experience: £41,000 – £47,000
The role & about the client:
On behalf of our client, ITS Building People are searching for an experienced Surveyor to join a Housing Association Company based in Yeovil. You’ll be responsible for the implementation of strategies to enhance the quality and dynamism of stock data whilst ensuring our customers’ wellbeing remains at the heart of everything we do.
- Providing expert knowledge of all policies, legislation & regulations, e.g Planning permission, Building Regulations, Complex defects, resolutions & disrepair process
- Assist, advice and mentor the wider surveying team members; recommending and delivering training requirements to bridge any knowledge gaps.
- Ensure that the quality of our assets are maintained and improved in accordance with all business strategies.
- To assess and manage the obtaining of quotes for specialised works from external contractors.
- To specify and provide detail on schedules of works required for technical defects, minor and major adaptions.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator: confident, clear and assertive when necessary. But most of all we hope you’ll be as passionate about excellence as we are.
Essential Qualifications/ experience required/ specific requirements for the role:
- Experience as a Surveyor for a Construction Company or Housing Association Company
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence contact me on 02380 2380600/07425 303714
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.