The role and about the client:
On behalf of our client, ITS Building People (Southampton) are searching for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join a reputable house builder on a traditional build development in the Littlehampton area. The successful Senior Site Manager will be reporting into the Contracts Manager on a new development consisting of 86 units.
- Monitor that the Buying team and Surveying department order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives.
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale.
- Train and develop subordinates to meet current and assessed future requirements.
- 100% compliance with current NHBC standards.
- Achieve 75% overall satisfaction levels on the completed Customer satisfaction survey questionnaire.
- Establish that staff training and development has occurred as plan at annual appraisal and appraisal review stages.
- Achieve maximum marks on the twice monthly Health and Safety audit. Qualification Required
To be suitable for this opportunity you must have the following:
- A passion for delivering high quality builds.
- At least 5 years experience as a Site Manager
- IT literate and able to adapt to new technologies.
- Full and clean driving license.
- SMSTS, CSCS, 1st aid card holder.
- Excellent ability to keep on track and resolve issues related to the build programme.
- Able to resolve cost or time delivery issues in a methodical and productive manner.
- Confident making decisions and amending plans throughout the design to build stages.
If this might be a role that you could be interested in, please submit your CV to us today or call 07435735610
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.