Do you want to work on some of the most prestigious, innovative, and demanding strategic asset management and sustainability projects in the UK?
We are working in partnership with a leading provider of low carbon and renewable energy services within the UK. They are a highly respected international company, working for public and private sector clients across a range of programme and project consultancy services. This includes sustainability and asset management. They optimise their clients’ property strategies by aligning it to their business goals. A core element of that strategy includes achievement of Net Zero Carbon.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Consultant who will work with their team to deliver sustainability services, including net zero carbon advisory. The right person will have a passion for and experience in sustainability and net zero carbon.
Your permanent location will be their Bristol office, although they have a flexible working approach.
The range of experience our client is looking for is diverse. The ideal candidate should have experience including some (not necessarily all) of the following:
· Decarbonisation strategies.
· NZC roadmaps.
· Renewable feasibility studies (screening sites for PV).
· Building performance analysis.
· Experience modelling net zero carbon roadmaps.
· Measurement and Verification.
· Funding opportunities/business case writing.
· Calculation of energy and carbon emissions from a range of technology types.
· Passive knowledge.
· Knowledgeable regarding UKGBC, CIBSE, LETI.
· Knowledgeable regarding funding routes, for example Salix.
· Knowledgeable on design stage, construction, and in-use stages. Able to provide advice to clients/ design teams on the most cost-effective and beneficial route to achieve sustainability targets.
· Low Carbon Energy Assessor accreditation would be beneficial.
· Competent in Microsoft Office and Windows applications.
· A strong understanding of building physics.
· Generous salary relevant to experience
· 25 days holiday + buy and sell
· Flexible and hybrid working
· Employee assistance programme
· Access to specialised medical advice
· Cycle to work scheme
· Discounted gym membership
· Private Medical
· A range of additional benefits