We are currently working in partnership with an award-winning M&E Building Services Consultancy. Our client is looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
Based at their offices in the Bristol, covering a wide range of disciplines in property and construction, you will be responsible for delivering innovative solutions.
Our client provides professional Mechanical, Electrical and holistic sustainable consultancy services across the UK and afield with sectors including further and higher education, healthcare, mixed use developments, leisure, residential and hotel projects.
Their team are completing several complex, but highly rewarding projects for our strong client base and this is where they wish to bring new talent in to support them as they continue to secure these exciting schemes.
- Deliver design and information packages to meet project programmes.
- Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and software and other resources to design the systems required for the project.
- Designing site-specific equipment as required
- Overseeing the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements.
- Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint.
- Experience with designing projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications.
- Accredited Building Services degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND).
- 3 years post qualification experience in Building Services.
- Excellent technical, communication and IT skills.
This role offers you the chance to progress your career at a forward thinking, friendly company. Along with providing you with an opportunity to learn and develop skills and qualifications as part of a dynamic team, they also offer.
- Generous salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- A non-contributory pension scheme.
- 36 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid Working