We are currently working in partnership with an award-winning M&E Building Services Consultancy. Our client is looking for a Senior/Principal Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
Based at their offices in the Bristol, covering a wide range of disciplines in property and construction, you will be responsible for delivering innovative solutions. Following a sustained period of growth our client is looking to expand their Bristol office to build a team supporting their team in Plymouth.
Our client provides professional Mechanical, Electrical and holistic sustainable consultancy services across the UK and further afield with sectors including further and higher education, healthcare, mixed use developments, leisure, residential, MOD and hotel projects.
- Designing robust electrical systems to enable the client to tender the works or produce working drawings and calculations to ensure that the building services installation meets the needs of the client.
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including mechanical engineers, structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meet legislative and health and safety requirements.
- Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint.
- Designing site-specific equipment as required
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- 3 years post qualification experience in Building Services
- Excellent technical skills, good communication and IT skills
This role offers you the chance to progress your career at a forward thinking, friendly company. Along with providing you with an opportunity to learn and develop skills and qualifications as part of a dynamic team, they also offer.
- Generous salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- A non-contributory pension scheme.
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid Working