The role & about the client:
On behalf of our client, ITS Building People (Southampton) are searching for a Sales Administrator to join the Sales Department for a high end house builder based in Southampton.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reporting into the Sales Director, covering all aspects of housebuilding sales
- Utlising your communication skills
- Providing exceptional customer service experience
- Conducting administrative tasks including using Word and Excel
Essential Qualifications/ experience required/ specific requirements for the role:
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel & Word
- Previous administrative experience
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence or contact the office on 07435735610
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.