Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – Nottingham
* Candidate required: Refrigeration Engineer
* Job Type: Permanent
* Start date: Immediate
* Industry: HVAC & Refrigeration engineering
* Location: Nottingham
* Salary & package dependant on experience: £30,000 – £40,000 DOE
* Duration required if freelance: N/A
The role & about the client:
On behalf of our client, ITS Engineering are searching for an experienced Refrigeration engineer for a local HVAC specialist that offer comprehensive commercial air conditioning and refrigeration services for homes and businesses in Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and the surrounding areas. The role itself is predominately an install position, however there is very limited staying away, as well as this the role covers a local patch with 95% of their clients based in the midlands.
The ideal candidate
They require a candidate with excellent client facing skills that helps towards building and maintaining client and customer relationships while demonstrate a real enthusiasm for the role.
You will have a true passion for development, be energetic and able to work in a fast-paced environment’s. You will show initiative to get things done, will actively manage your personal development, seek opportunities to progress and learn and share your experiences with your team.
Essential Qualifications/ experience required/ specific requirements for the role:
* Previous experience in installations of refrigeration equipment
* Strong understanding of HVAC equipment
* FGAS Qualified
* Be an innovative thinker and problem solver
* The ability to develop, manage and maintain successful relationships, both internally and externally
* NVQ in refrigeration – Desirable
* Not applicable for this role
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence or contact me on 07425 303899
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.