On behalf of our client, ITS Construction Professionals South are searching for a highly experienced Projects Manager to join an award winning developer to run as number 1, an extremely exciting large redevelopment scheme in Hampshire
Key Responsibilities & the role –
- Project Manager reporting directly to the Construction Director
- Understanding the company’s health and safety policy and ensure that it is implemented by all staff under your control.
- Liaise with the directors and board where necessary
- Ensure the smooth running of the project, with a team of managers reporting directly to you
- Overseeing all trades and labour staff on site
- Provide an extensive amount of knowledge/experience in new build developments
- Manage the project in line with set deadlines & financial costs
- Have client-face responsibility and experience doing so
- Great organisational skills
- Have a great eye for detail and be able to deliver the project to high end finish
- Ability to manage all sub-contractors & staff on-site
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have operated as a Project Manager or Senior Site Manager on high volume development schemes.
Essential Qualifications/ experience required/ specific requirements for the role:
- Experience working within the Construction industry
- Black Managers CSCS Card
- First Aid
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence contact me on 02380 238 600
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.