Candidate required: Part Time General Labourer
- Job Type: Temporary
- Start date: Immediate
- Industry: Construction Trades
- Location: Bampton, Devon
- Level of experience, qualifications & related training*: CSCS preferred, not essential
- Duration: Ongoing
General Labourer required for a highly regarded regional developer that specialises in housing projects. ITS Building people are looking for an experienced and hardworking labourer to assist our client on a project in Bampton, Devon. Own transport would be beneficial but public transport is available near this project.
This is a part time position. This labourer contract will be ongoing, 2 days per week.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- General labouring
- Site clearance and general tidying
- Clearing through plots
- Assisting with deliveries if required
- May need to assist with trades on site (training will be provided if necessary)
- Loading and unloading kit
Requirements for the role
- A valid CSCS card is not essential, but preferred
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- You should have your own high vis jacket or vest, gloves and hard hat. These can be provided by ITS Building People for a small fee.
- Own tools not required
*Rate of Pay
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Please apply or contact the office on 01392 446287.
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.