We are currently working in partnership with one of the world’s leading UK-based, project and programme manager consultancies in property and infrastructure, specialising in building services looking for an MEP Project Manager to join their team. A fantastic career opportunity has arisen to join our clients Bristol Team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivering projects of a Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health nature such life-cycle plant replacements and upgrades / replacements of critical systems often in operational working environments.
- Mission Critical projects such as Data Centres.
- Delivering technically complex projects including infrastructure.
- Working closely with the Directors and Sector Lead in their London offices and will play a permanent role supporting growth. The role has excellent prospects for individuals with the ambition to progress.
- Provide effective project management services across the Mission Critical & Technology Sector.
- Support senior management with complex projects.
- Involvement in business development, thought leadership and bidding opportunities.
- Relevant degree-level construction qualification and preferably a member of a recognised professional institution e.g., RICS, APM, CIBSE, IET.
- Experience of engineering and data centre projects, an engineering background is desirable.
- You will have an appreciation and knowledge of the skills, and techniques required as project manager in the wider context of construction.
- You will possess excellent communication, stakeholder and organisational skills and be able to work well in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a pro-active manner (with the support and guidance from colleagues and managers where required).
- Private medical scheme
- Travel allowance
- Competitive annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme