We are working with an award-winning engineering consultancy who provide innovative solutions to complex engineering and design challenges. They provide a full range of MEP, environmental and sustainability services, bringing buildings to life and ensuring that they perform in operation as well as they look.
As part of their continued expansion, they are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team in London.
- You will work on a varied portfolio of projects both in the UK and Internationally.
- Projects will span sectors including Science and Research Laboratories, Leisure, Residential, Commercial, and high-end mixed-use developments.
- Producing detailed designs and drawings utilising latest digital techniques.
- Using the latest computer modelling software.
- Undertaking site surveys.
- Taking responsibility for design coordination with other disciplines and professionals.
- Managing the discipline of small projects.
- An experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- An understanding of CAD or similar modelling software.
- Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
To reward your hard work and commitment our client offers both core and flexible benefits, a competitive salary and industry leading training and development to support you throughout your career.
- Private medical scheme
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Paternity, Maternity & Shared Parental Leave
- Season Ticket Loans
- Professional membership subscription
- Flexible & hybrid working – activity-based approach
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Holiday buy & sell up to 5 days
- Study Assistance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Sabbatical Leave
- Other flexible benefits include gym and retail discounts, travel & dental insurance