We are working in partnership with one of the world’s leading project and programme management consultancies in property and infrastructure.
Their Project Management team has grown successfully and has an enviable list of blue-chip clients. To help continue their ambitious growth plans in the Mission Critical+Technology Sector, they are looking for ambitious and respected Project Managers with experience of:
- Delivering projects of a Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health nature such life-cycle plant replacements and upgrades / replacements of critical systems often in operational working environments.
- Mission Critical projects such as Data Centres.
- Delivering technically complex projects including infrastructure.
- Provide effective project management services across the Mission Critical + Technology Sector.
- Support senior management with complex projects.
- Involvement in business development, thought leadership and bidding opportunities.
- You should have a relevant degree-level construction qualification and preferably be a member of a recognised professional institution e.g. RICS, APM, CIBSE, IET.
- Demonstrable experience of engineering and data centre projects – an engineering background is desirable.
- Experience of delivering projects at all stages including from pre-construction through to handover.
- Commercial experience and be able to administer different types of building contracts.
- A good understanding of mechanical and electrical systems and have an appreciation of industry standards.
- Generous salary – negotiable depending on experience.
- Genuine career development opportunities.
- 25 days holiday + bank/public holidays (+ holiday buy & sell options)
- Flexible working.
- Sector leading range of flexible benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well being, financial and lifestyle choice.