We are looking for someone creative, savvy with social media and keen to take control of our marketing and various forms of media & social media.
ITS Building People are an established national construction recruitment business and we have an immediate opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our busy and close knit team in Southampton. Although based out of our Southampton office, you will be responsible for the Group’s Social media platforms and will also be tasked with creating new marketing and design ideas for the Group to use. You will be reporting to an on-site Company Director and working closely with the team in Southampton. As part of this role, you will also be required to visit other ITS offices, but transport (company pool car or trains) will be provided for this when required.
This position could potentially be suitable for someone that is looking for part time/flexible working hours.
Roles & Responsibilites:
- Take full responsibility of our social media platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter,Instagram etc)
- Content creation & post scheduling, research, upcoming relevant events (i.e. Women in Construction week), engagement, analytics
- Create and send out regular e-shots
- Create and deliver fresh new marketing ideas
- Liaise with team-mates around the ITS Group to create new content and to promote the content via their own social media platforms (particularly Linkedin!)
- Work in partnership with our current social media & marketing company
- Use creative ideas to make new marketing material i.e. Company brochures etc
- Develop web and blog content to improve brand image
- Manage the content of the company website and social media platforms
- Ensure the company content is in line with the Company Brand Guidelines
- Provide staff training on topics such as candidate attraction and social media
What you will require:
- Previous experience of working in a similar marketing position
- An in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing, SEO and digital analytics
- Creative eye and ability to create new content and marketing
- Ability to work on own initiative and also ability to work within a team
- Forward thinking ideas to boost our brand image
- Brilliant Communication skills
- Excellent writing & language skills
- Fully aware of latest trends and staying up to date with key events, particularly within the construction industry
- Competitive salary
- Regular team social events, locally and around the Group
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (increases over time/length of service)
- Newly refurbed office in Southampton
- On-site parking
- Joining a team with a great culture
If you feel that you could be suitable for this role, please apply today!