Candidate required: Machine Operator
- Job Type: Temporary
- Start date: Tuesday 2nd May
- Industry: Construction Trades
- Location: Chard
- Level of experience, qualifications & related training*: Machine ticket
- Duration: 2 weeks
Machine Operator required for a highly regarded regional developer that specialises in commercial projects. ITS Building people are looking for an experienced and hardworking Machine Operator to assist our client on a project in Chard. Own transport would be beneficial but public transport is available near this project.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Finishing work (roads and curbs)
- General Machine Operator duties
Requirements for the role
- A valid Machine ticket
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- You should have your own high vis jacket or vest, gloves and hard hat. These can be provided by ITS Building People for a small fee.
*Rate of Pay
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Please apply or contact the office on 01392 446287.
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.