New vacancy/ Live role
- Candidate required: Help Desk Coordinator
- Job Type: Perm – 8:30 – 17:30
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Salary & package dependant on experience: £25,000 to £27,000
The role & about the client:
ITS Engineering are currently representing a well-respected M&E/Facilities management company, who are recruiting for a Help Desk Coordinator
Essential Qualifications/ experience required/ specific requirements for the role:
- To manage incoming help desk jobs on various contracts
- Input data on to Assetpro
- Monitor Assetpro and progress both PPM and Reactive jobs.
- Ensure KPI’s are maintained at 95% or higher.
- Cost jobs on Assetpro
- PPM documents to be filed for all clients by the end of each month in the digi log book.
- Chase subcontractors for completion paperwork and file as directed.
- To develop business with existing client base and assist the contracts manager in the development of new business opportunities.
- Must have experience within FM Environment
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence or contact the office on 02380 633 425.
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.