Do you want to work for a well-established multi award winning property and construction consultancy where you will be involved in projects that are rich and diverse, spanning many different building types and sectors?
Our client has an exciting opening for an ambitious Graduate Electrical Engineer to join their Building Services Engineering team in Cambridge.
- Assisting with the preparation of outline design schemes
- Visiting site during the construction phase to monitor progress
- Using specialist computer-aided design and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Assisting with the checking of documents and carry out detailed calculations
- Undertaking duties as indicated by Team Manager to obtain experience and training in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Assisting with the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedure
- Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
- Accredited Building Services degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND)
- AutoCAD experience (experience with IES modelling and Revit would be an advantage)
- High quality oral and written communications (reports, instructions etc)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
What’s on offer?
This role will offer you the chance to progress your career at a forward thinking, friendly company. Along with providing you with an opportunity to learn and develop skills and qualifications as part of a dynamic team, we also offer:
- 25 days holiday – increasing by 1 day per annum after 3, 5 and 8 years
- CIBSE accredited mentor scheme for registration to the Engineer Council to obtain CEng
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Highly competitive salary
- Cycle Scheme
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- Gym Membership Scheme
- Company car leasing scheme