New vacancy/ Live role
- Candidate required: Field service Forklift Engineer
- Job Type: Permanent
- Start date: Immediate
- Industry: Engineering
- Location: Southampton, Hampshire
- Salary & package dependant on experience: £30,000 + D2D travel & other benefits
- Duration required if freelance: N/A
The role & about the client:
On behalf of our client, ITS Engineering are currently searching for a field service forklift engineer to join a well-established forklift company who due to continual growth are looking to employ another engineer covering the south coast. You will be required to successfully deliver a high level of service to each and every forklift as well as representing the business in the best way possible.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing and maintenance of yale forklift trucks
- Covering the south coast – Southampton to Brighton
- Fault finding / Diagnostics
The ideal candidate
They require a candidate with excellent servicing/maintenance skills to operate on a range of forklift trucks, who is willing to take responsibility, build up strong client relationships with new and existing clients as well as having a real enthusiasm for the role. The client will need you to have the ability to hit the ground running straight away to ensure they have the best opportunity to grow the business further.
Essential Qualifications/ experience required/ specific requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in the forklift industry
- To have knowledge of servicing and maintaining forklift trucks
- To be based in or around the south coast
- Various training courses provided – dependant on the candidate
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence to my email or contact me on 07425 303899
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.