New vacancy/ Live role
Candidate required: 2x Commercial Gas Engineers
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Location: West & East Midlands
Salary depending on experience: £35,000 – £42,500
The role & about the client:
ITS Engineering are currently recruiting for two Commercial Gas Engineers to undertake repair, maintenance, and installation of gas, and heating systems covering the Midlands. For a national M&E provider with an excellent reputation for providing excellent levels of service. They are a large, well performing company who have a multimillion-pound turnover.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To undertake heating engineering & plumbing duties including reactive repairs, servicing of boilers and other appliances, installations and associated works.
- To adhere to manufacturer’s instructions when servicing, repairing, or installing appliances.
- To acquire quotes
- To take part in the on-call system to provide 24/7 emergency cover
- To complete all relevant training and certifications as required by regulations.
- To record completed works and maintain an accurate record of work carried out including measurements and calculations
- Ideally must be familiar with oil and medium and high-pressure systems
- Company Van + fuel card
- Tablet & Mobile phone
- PPE & uniform all supplied
- Continued training and support
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Outstanding Health and Safety structure
- 21 days paid annual leave (plus public holidays)
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence or contact the office on 02380 633 425.
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.