New vacancy/ Live role
- Candidate required: Static Building Services Engineer
- Job Type: Permanent
- Start date: Immediate
- Industry: Engineering
- Location: Surrey Quays, South East London
- Salary & package dependant on experience: £36,000 to £38,000
The role & about the client:
An established company providing building services maintenance and engineering solutions to commercial properties for over 30 years.
Offering 24/7 nationwide service delivery to all of our clients, ensuring that their assets are maintained to a safe and sustainable standard, meeting all statutory and legislative requirement
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will be required to carry out general maintenance and statutory compliance checks.
- To plan, inspect and carry out repairs or preventative maintenance as required and to respond to breakdowns in a timely fashion.
- Duties include statutory inspection of assets from emergency lighting, water temperature checks and repairs, plumbing repairs, lighting checks and other minor reactive works.
- Coordinating direct and indirect specialist contractor works with site operations.
- Undertake minor building fabric repairs.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with agreed specifications and in line with Health & Safety legislation.
- Accurate upkeep of site CAFM and on-site documentation.
Essential Qualifications/ experience required/ specific requirements for the role:
- Have an electrical competence within your core trade qualification (1pH -3pH)
- Basic plumbing and fabric maintenance skills and an experience of working in a similar environment is desirable. (Residential)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, team player with a flexible approach to planned and reactive works
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer-based systems
- Understanding of planned preventative maintenance regimes
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to pass CRB/DBS check
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence or contact the office on 02380 633 425.
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.