Are you a Senior or Principal Mechanical Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to collaborate with the industry’s best, working on a wide range of exciting projects?
We are working in partnership with an award winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who are looking for a Principal / Associate Mechanical Engineer to join their Property Services team based in Bristol.
Your role as a Principal or Associate Mechanical Engineer will include work delivery, work winning and assisting the regional lead.
You will cultivate relationships with both existing and new clients assisting them with the management of their existing built assets.
A particular focus on work delivery, organisational support and team growth is required to support local and regional clients.
You will be working on a varied portfolio of frameworks and projects which are predominantly UK based. You will take the lead and deliver on small projects up to the value of a few £million and provide technical support to clients.
Projects span across sectors including Defence, Healthcare, Commercial Offices, Retail and School / Further Education.
- Chartered status or working towards
- Strong technical knowledge in primary engineering discipline and relevant UK and applicable EU regulations, design guides, etc
- Good understanding of the secondary engineering discipline
- Excellent organisational and planning skills to effectively work to timescales and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in work winning and building successful teams.
To reward your hard work and commitment you will receive a range of core and flexible benefits, a competitive salary and industry leading training and development to support you throughout your career.
- Private medical scheme
* Life Assurance
* Income protection
* Car allowance
* 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service
* Contributory pension scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Enhanced Paternity, Maternity & Shared Parental Leave
* Season Ticket Loans
* Professional membership subscription
* Hybrid Working
* Employee stock purchase plan
* Holiday buy & sell up to 5 days
* Study Assistance
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Sabbatical Leave
* Other flexible benefits include gym & retail discounts, travel & dental insurance and GAYE
* Flexible working