Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer who is looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have the technical skills and desire to accept more responsibility on some exciting and challenging schemes?
We are working with a multidisciplinary consultancy who provide sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets.
As an Associate you will be involved in a variety of projects with a varied workload and the autonomy to work individually, but will also assist in planning and managing an appropriate resource to deliver projects. Reporting to Regional Director and/or Senior Associate, you will provide support in delivering projects effectively to strict deadlines, whilst maintaining technical performance standards
- Assist and deputise (when required) for the regional Director
- Responsibility for the technical and commercial performance of your designated projects
- Business development
- Fee estimates and winning work
- Team development
- To review and approve work prepared by others
Ideally you will be a degree qualified Chartered Engineer in a relevant discipline, or an Engineer with lower qualifications but a minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Good commercial awareness and judgement
- Drive and self-motivation to continuously develop your skills
- Be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and to be able to build and develop relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge in analysing problems and creating solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to lead and motivate staff by example
- Be reliable and have a responsible attitude to work
- Competitive salary and benefits package with annual salary reviews
- 26 days holiday per year, rising to 31 days with loyalty days, plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Fantastic training and development
- Fast-tracked career progression for the right candidates