- Candidate required: Adoption Manager
- Start date: Immediate
- Industry: Construction professionals South
- Location: Bridport
- Salary & package dependant on experience: £45,000 -£50,000 + Package
The role & about the client:
On behalf of our client, ITS Building People (Southampton) are searching for an experienced Adoption Manager to join a renowned Residential Developer based in Dorset who specialise in delivering sites across Dorset and Hampshire
Due to sustained and continuous growth as well as an order book stretching well past 2023 they are looking to add to their Technical team.
You will be responsible for the adoption of roads, sewers, pumping stations and public open spaces within the business.
* Remedial management and supervision of road, sewers, footpath construction and final surfacing works.
* Arranging CCTV, As constructed surveys, street lighting completion certificates and remedial works with Contractors
* Ensuring the adoption of roads, sewers, pumping stations and open spaces covered under Section 38 & S278 and Section 102 and 104
* Liaise with Local Authority, Water Company and Environment Agency in respect of site inspections and reporting
* Obtaining service connections quotations
* Prior to legal completion of all new homes, ensure the appropriate driveways and footpaths are completed to agreed standards
* Work within an agreed programme of scheduled adoptions
* Maintain development correspondence files
* Experienced Adoption Engineer
* HNC qualified, or qualified by experience
* Excellent communication and organisational capabilities
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Adoptions Manager for a Residential Developer or House builder.
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence or contact me on 02380 2380600/07425 303714
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.