- Candidate required: 360 Excavator Operator
- Job Type: Contract
- Start date: 1st of May 2023
- Industry: Building and Construction
- Location: Gravesend
- Rate of Pay*: £19.00 – £21.00 per hour
- Level of experience, qualifications & related training*: CPCS/NPORS
- Duration required: 12 months
360 Excavator Operator required for one of the leading specialist contractor that specialises in civils and groundworks. ITS Building people are looking for an experienced 360 operator to assist our client with a project based in Gravesend, Kent. Own transport would be beneficial but public transport is available near this project.
The 360 Excavator Operator contract will be 12 months, with hours being 7:45 – 4:30, Monday-Friday and there may be an option to work overtime on the weekends at a higher rate. Additional training and a full time contract may be provided for the right candidates.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Operating the machine safely and completing excavating duties
- Assisting with doing deep drainage
- Assisting the site management team
Requirements for the role
- A valid CPCS/NPORS card
- References upon request
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- You should have your own high vis jacket or vest, gloves and hard hat. These can be provided by ITS Building People for a small fee.
- Own tools not required
- There may be opportunities to acquire additional qualifications with this role on Health and Safety, machinery and traffic management
*Rates of Pay:
- Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply:
Please contact the Horsham office on 01293 734272.
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.