Start date: Immediate
Industry: Construction professionals South
Salary & package dependant on experience: up to £25,000
On behalf of our client, ITS Building People (Southampton) are searching for an ambitious and career driven Junior/Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join a dynamic and forward-thinking client based in Poole.
The Successful Applicant – Junior/ Graduate Quantity Surveyor:
- You will have a construction degree, preferably in quantity surveying but other construction degrees with transferable skills will be considered or studying towards either of these Degrees and you are in year 2/3 ideally.
- This is a trainee role and my client is looking for someone they can mould, train and develop into a stand-alone QS role
- You may already have some experience working as a trainee QS, or you could be a straight graduate
- You will also be structured and well-organised in your approach, with an eye for detail and looking to carve out a career in quantity surveying
- Excellent IT and Communication Skills
The Role – Junior/ Graduate Quantity Surveyor:
You will get to be involved in:
- Financial control over assigned contracts
- Contract administration and cost control
- Cost analysis, cost reporting
- Maintain accurate filing.
- Assist with the preparation of contract documents and administration.
How to apply: Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence or contact me on 02380 2380600/07586 086 766
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.