Are you an experienced sustainability professional looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you want to work with a supportive and growing team who have a true passion for what they do?
We are working in partnership with a leading integrated engineering design, energy and sustainability consultancy who are looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their Cardiff office.
You’ll be part of a collaborative and growing team across the UK and will help with the development and delivery of a pipeline of exciting and complex projects.
So, what will you be responsible for?
– Leading the delivery of BREEAM projects, with support from a senior member of the – team.
– Part L, Energy Strategies and LCA assessment
– Managing own workload to meet project deadlines.
– Reviewing project details and develop targets for sustainability.
– Reviewing documentation provided by project teams
– Setup and maintain projects via the project evidence tracker.
– Communicating sustainability requirements to internal and external team members.
– Producing reports providing advice and guidance to clients and project teams.
– Attending site visits to review progress against sustainability targets.
– Reviewing the performance of designated projects on a monthly basis
– Assisting in preparing bids and proposals for new work.
– Engaging with skills networks to exchange best practice and processes.
– Arrange and attend meetings, take minutes and distribute actions.
– Attending and contributing to team meetings.
– Completing relevant training to become certified as a BREEAM assessor / AP.
-Degree qualified with relevant experience.
-Ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
-Excellent communication, presentation and written skills.
-Thorough understanding on the construction industry and built environment.
-Ability to manage projects.
-Client relationship management skills.
-Proven track record of project delivery.
Our client has an excellent reputation as a people focused business and has been listed as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work for.
Hybrid and flexible working
Online and in-store discounts
Enhanced parental benefits
Employee Assistance Programme
A range of other contractual and voluntary benefits