- Candidate required: Project Manager/Coordinator – Construction
- Job Type: Permanent
- Start date: Immediate
- Industry: Construction professionals South
- Location: Southampton
- Salary & package dependant on experience: up to £60,000 + Package
ITS Construction Professionals South are assisting a highly regarded Construction business in their search for a Project Manager/Coordinator. Reporting to the Construction Director you will be required to facilitate the successful execution of construction projects from inception to completion.
You will work closely with project clients, and various stakeholders to ensure seamless coordination and delivery of high-quality outcomes across a diverse portfolio of projects that span the commercial, residential, and healthcare sectors valued up to £30M.
Project Management/ Planning and Scheduling:
- Project management on a variety of building projects including developing detailed project plans and schedules.
- Monitor project progress and identify potential issues to ensure timely resolution.
Communication and Stakeholder Management:
- Act as a liaison between project teams, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate regular communication and updates to ensure alignment with project goals.
- Coordinate and allocate resources efficiently to meet project requirements
.• Track resource utilisation and identify optimization opportunities.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project documentation.
- Prepare regular reports on project status, milestones, and budget adherence.
- Identify potential risks and work with the project team to develop mitigation strategies.
- Proactively address issues to prevent project delays or cost overruns.
- Implement and monitor quality control processes to ensure the delivery of high-quality projects.
- Conduct regular inspections and quality checks as per project requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Construction related field
- Proven experience as a project coordinator/project manager in the construction or building consultancy industry.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficient in project management tools and software
Where a range of rate of pay is quoted the level of experience, qualifications & related training required is the minimum required in order to qualify for the lowest rate of pay quoted.
How to apply: Please send an up-to-date CV in strict confidence
The ITS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We welcome all applicants and are committed to an inclusive environment for all.